Thursday, November 20, 2008

jeans!

my firts entry! *clap clap*

i just wanted to say something about my miss urban chic's recent post on joe's jeans.
im a HUGE fan of jeans myself. i mean finding THE jeans is never ever easy.

but i found it! let me tell you the story when i found LOVE..hahaha..
story goes like this.. it was sometime in 2005 in UK. on a really lazy saturday, i sat down watching VH1 from morning till ..god knows what time! that particular day they were showing a marathon of The Fabulous Life of Celebrities.. and yes! their life is fabulous and full of glam-ness!

anyways, one show was on celebrity style. they were showing what the celebrities are wearing now days, whats in and whats not etc. and THEN they started talking about jeans! that caught my attention! well not that i wasn't already... hehehe..

they were showing what jeans the models are wearing. for their extra long slim legs these models can't fit into any ordinary jeans. they have to wear a specially designed jeans to accommodate their oh-so-perfect long legs. and that specially designed jeans my friends is called HUDSON JEANS.. the LOVE of my life..

and suddenly i see myself in those jeans! now, i don't have long slim legs and they are faaar from perfect! haahaha.. but i was indenial! after watching all those fabulous life, i felt like i was living the life! see what tv can do to you! so i quickly got up from my couch, make my way to my laptop. (while i was walking towards it, i was already imagining myself wearing hudson jeans. the funny part was, i was doing the cat walk like the supermodels.. day dreaming is my favourite past time)

so got to my laptop and googled for my hudson jeans. and that is when i came across revolve clothing website. the supermodels are wearing the hudson jeans signature jeans.. and when i saw the picture.. its definitely made for the supermodels! basically if you've got really long, tiny slim legs, this is the jeans for you. but i was in my own happy world that time. and in that world i had the supermodel body and legs WOW! so click here and there and tadaaaa.. " Thank you for purchasing at Revolve Clothing. Your order will be shipped on ..."

and then it hit me.. oh my god!! i just bought a pair of jeans without trying them on! i mean you never ever by jeans without trying them on right?! and plus by that time im back to reality already and guess what.. surprise!! i don't have supermodel figure what so ever!

a week or so a parcel arrived for me. *heart beating really fast* please please please let it fit me. opened it slowly..took out my FIRST hudson jeans... first thought.."looks good. i can fit into this" so i put them on and OH MY GOD (F.R.I.E.N.D.S style) its P.E.R.F.E.C.T and i LOOOOVEEE it! and that my dear friends, is how i found THE jeans. and to date i've got 2 pairs of hudson jeans.

lesson learned here...
1) believe and just go with what you really want! (in my case, at that particular moment i believed i've got a model like figure..hahaha)
2) never ever buy things without trying them on first.. i was lucky!
3) but if you are gonna buy something without trying, make sure you're really good at day dreaming. hehehe..

i don't think that made sense..then again nothing does!

keep it glamorous!
miss glam chic

1 comment:

Big Mama Su said...

i am super happy to see miss glam chic writing in!

bravo bravo!
fantastic post...:)