Wednesday, November 05, 2008

fashion mistake



i made a fashion boo boo.
i don't know what i was thinking when i wore a long, stretchy wide horizontal striped top to work.
being blessed with big bottom, i should have known better.

why it went wrong...
  1. the top ended just beneath my butt. being tight and stretchy, it "nicely" cupped my butt, making it look...errr...round-er.
  2. wide horizontal stripes worked to my advantage for my top half. but beyond my waist...it just made it look WIDER.
why i went with it anyway...
  1. because i like to experiment.
  2. because it didn't look bad in ONE of the mirrors at home
  3. because it's bloody comfortable, and i was having my mensus
  4. because i need to learn the hard way to know what suits me and not...
therefore, fellow pear-shaped ladies...learn from MY mistake. avoid this at all cost.
UNLESS:
  1. you are at home and u just wanna lounge
  2. you don't mind making your fair share of mistakes
  3. you just don't care how you look
:)

No comments: