Friday, December 19, 2008

shame on me...

...for not writing for a long time!
but, like how i am running out of hangers and closet space...i am also running out of things to write. nothing fashionably inspiring has come up so far...
maybe it's the year end syndrome.

talking about year ends...just about every store is on sale now!

in fact, while waiting for miss glam chic to arrive at klcc for lunch...i "stumbled" upon the Topshop sale.

my shopaholism overtook me...and despite spending so much already...i threw myself into the sale. i blame it on miss glam chic. she was very late. :)

i left the store feeling happy.



La Senza was also having a one day special. 20% off on all items (excl. promo items). Bought myself some pj's and bra panty sets. :)



and for those shoe lovers out there...Charles & Keith is also having their annual sale.


No comments: