Thursday, December 11, 2008

MNG sale starts today!

to my upmost disbelief, i stumbled upon MNG's year end sale. why disbelief?
because i didn't get my usual notification!
and i did not come prepared for it!

for example...i did not wear a spaghetti strap/tank top so that i can comfortably try on the clothes out in the open (and not the dressing room...have you SEEN the queues for these sales???)

and i did not do my usual pre-sale scout!

thankfully, today i chose to walk on the "other side" of Suria KLCC.
there was a ridiculous number of crazed-looking females fighting for that piece they have been eyeing for months.

rushed with adrenaline, i joined the troup and ensured i covered every rack and every shelf.
feeling satisfied, and uncomfortably trying the tops on top of my long-sleeved tee (i really had to use my imagination to see if it would look good sans long-sleeved tee).

and i came out (satisfied!) with these...

A basic long-sleeved tee. I like the material on this as it has a mixture of cotton & modal (a really light and soft textured material!). got this in purple.
RM95 RM55


Another basic tee with the modal mixture. I love the unique ruched/frill design in the middle!
RM99 RM65

A pretty basic knit-vest. i like the cropped look, as it gives an edgy look to any plain top/tank top.
RM35 (not sure about original price, as it was not listed)


a very pretty top. not a fan of the ribbon-y belt. would probably cut this off and pair it with my own belt.
RM129 RM60


saw these pair of jeans months ago. have always been a bit scared to get skinny jeans. what i like about these, is that there are zippers running at the side of the legs. so, if my gigantic calves gets stuck...i can just unzip! i also adore the wide waist band, which usually flatters big-bottoms like mine. :)
RM199 RM99

will definitely check out mng @ the curve next, cause they usually have more stuff!
so, if you see me (and know it IS me)...don't be shy! holla at me!

No comments: